Akshay Kuamr and Twinkle Khanna has appeared first time on Karan Johar’s Popular chat show Koffee With Karan. They both looking dapper and confident on that show.
The fact that Akshay lets his better half be herself is a wonderful example and she compliments him fabulously too.
Here Here are 16 memorable moments from their blockbuster episode.
Karan asked so many questions to Khiladi Kumar & his wife and they both gave answered very smartly .
Read here : –
1. The relationship between Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna started with a fling in
Calgary when she thought he’s a “Six feet of chocolate ice cream.”
2. Akshay Kumar asked Twinkle to marry him and she said that if Mela doesn’t work then she will.
The film flopped and on Monday post it’s release Twinkle said yes.
3. Karan Johar admitted that Twinkle was the only girl that he ever loved to which Twinkle replied,
“I had testosterone 11 and a moustache and that’s why you thought I was hot.
4. Before giving her consent, Twinkle made a family chart of Akshay and found out the details of diseases etc.
in Akshay’s family. Akshay admitted that it is better to check family trees than kundlis.
5. Twinkle candidly admitted she was a terrible actress. “People who have seen Mela would know
that it flopped because of me,” she said.
6. Twinkle revealed that she had said no to Karan’s directorial debut Kuch Kuch Hota Hai which was eventually
done by Rani Mukherjee.
7. Akshay Kumar beautifully sang ‘Strangers in the night’ by Frank Sinatra for which he had practised for a month. Music Composer Raghav Sachar joined him on stage with a saxophone. Twinkle and Akshay danced together too and itwas a beautiful sight.
8. Twinkle believes how Akshay is different than the Khans is because of a few inches of height.
9. When Karan asked to choose between Shah Rukh and Salman, Twinkle said Shah Rukh because everyone calls Salman as Bhai and he can be sent a Rakhi.
10. When Akshay was asked that amongst Shah Rukh, Salman, Aamir and himself who would last longer, Akshay said, “If they stop smoking then they will, else I will.”